If this is your first trip to abroad, or if you are a frequent traveler for business or personal reasons, there are certain points to keep in mind before travelling abroad and purchasing online foreign exchange is one of them. Below is a list of some important tips you should consider before your trip.
Health & Security
- Visit your doctor & insurance carrier & make sure that you have all of the prescribed vaccinations and that you have renewed all essential prescriptions. Also ask your insurance agent if the insurance policy is applicable abroad.
- Carry duplicate copies of your travel permit & passport. If your passport gets stolen or lost you want to be sure that you can still get back into the country.
Money & Foreign Currency
- Look out for different forex dealers in India & compare the rates with all the available dealers & make sure that you are getting the best deal.
- Also make sure that your credit card is acceptable in country you are visiting if not, carry a prepaid forex card with you it is considered to be best option for money exchange in India.
- Always keep some local currency in your pocket, especially for bus & train fares.
Do Some Local Research
- Purchase tickets now for spots you know you need to visit or see. By purchasing ahead of your visit you can skip more lines, and discover more deals focused toward you.
- Research events going on while you are there. This will help you make sure that you’re not missing anything or special event there.
Electronic Gadgets Required
- Download & install one good travel app. This application can help you with good local deals in the country you are visiting.
- Make sure an international roaming pack is activated on your mobile
- Pack an additional set of garments in your bag.
- Each airline has its own set of guidelines as to how many bags can be checked or carried on for free. Make sure to look up what your airline baggage rules are to avoid any incremental fees.