Outside Lands brags one of the best settings for any music festival on in the world – held annually in San Francisco, California, at Golden Gate Park just a stones throw away from the great big Pacific. The first edition happened from August 22 to 24, 2008, & included over 60 musical acts around the world. Outside Lands is a mind-boggling experience for every music lover, yet a couple of questions that comes to everyone’s mind is how to get to Outside Lands, where to buy online tickets & above all where to get the best currency rates especially when you are travelling from some other country like India. Here are some helpful & essential tips if you are planning to visit Outside Lands this year.
- Try not to DRIVE! : Traffic will be a total wreck and finding parking, even more terrible. And taking taxis can be a pricey option. If you plan to drive plan in advance where you plan to park. You don’t want to miss that band you really want to see while you circle the park for the fifth time.
- What to Wear: Keep in mind that you will get dusty. Be prepared to walk between stages, logging various miles every day. Don’t forget to put sunscreen on your face.
- Lots of Water: Stay hydrated by carrying a lot of water. A good bet is to use the festival’s refillable water program – it is planned to cut down the any water wastage & help you not purchase plastic bottles over & over.
- Foreign Currency Exchange: The currency that is required for Outside festival is Dollars. If you are travelling San Francisco from other country carry enough dollars before leaving home to get the best dollar exchange rate. If you are travelling from India it is advised that you must purchase dollar prior to your travel for best forex rate in India.
- Plan Acts to Watch: Choose must watch acts & plan your day by day schedule accordingly. Keep in mind that the ground is very large.
Have a game plan in advance which will save your time & help you avoid any delay to see your favorite bands in action.