“Burning Man isn’t your usual festival. It’s a city wherein almost everything that happens is created entirely by its citizens, who are active participants in the experience” – Burning Man Festival
The first Burning Man occurred on June 21, 1986, and happened to be on a San Francisco beach. At the point when gatherings of individuals swarmed to the huge burning effigy of a man that night, the organizers knew they were onto something. Year after year, the effigies and their associated popularity grew. The celebration is best-known to outsiders, as the event where a huge wooden structure assembled to look like a man is set ablaze at a remote location in Nevada, US every year. Hence the name – “burning man”.
The Burning Man celebration is a mystical adventure that will light up your senses. If you are visiting for the first time, we have incorporated a list of do & don’ts to help you get ready for this festival.
- This one-of-a-kind celebration has a culture of its own and everyone is welcome to take part through its communal spirit. Everybody is welcome to work. Everybody is welcome to play. “We make the world real through activities that open the heart”.
- Many people cycle around the grounds which is 5½ square miles and 2.4-km in distance across. You can decorate a vehicle to make it resemble the Trojan Horse, register it as a “mutant vehicle” and drive around the grounds at 5 miles for every hour.
- Cash is not utilized as a money at the festival. Rather, the act of gift-giving, decoration and communal for example, doing badass graffiti on the public toilet doors is an acceptable exchange for alcohol, hot dogs and airport shuttle bus tickets. But we highly recommend everyone to carry dollars along, order online forex & get your currency door delivered before leaving for festival.
- You will be 4,000 feet above ocean level and daytime temperatures typically surpass 37 ºC, so sun cream is highly recommended.
- Drink almost 7 liters of water daily. You might not be thirsty but remind yourself you are in the desert and the climate is hard to adjust to!
BuyForexOnline helps you to buy foreign exchange in bangalore at the best exchange rates. You can buy Forex in Bangalore in the form of prepaid cards or cash notes. The website offers 18 different currencies with authentic & reliable notes so that you don’t face any inconvenience while abroad.